Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Childhood Days

I was born in Kerala & had done my schooling in Madras(Now Chennai) and Kerala. Most memorable part of my schooling is from std 4'th to 10'th. I enjoyed each and every moment in my school. We were divided into 4 houses and there used to be competition between these houses on literary as well as sports items. We all used to enjoy a lot. I got lot many friends even after my schooling....But then too school friends are more closer and i meet them whenever i get a chance to.We used to have onam pookalam competition(Floral Carpet or Flower Rangoli Competition) for onam every year and we had been winners for 3 consecutive years from std 8 to 10'th.

2 comments:

  1. HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging Bindhya. Pleasantly surprised to find you here.
    About your post: It was a nice little journey into your past. I hope you continue to narrate some stories through your blog and not stop midway. Being a blogger, I can tell you that while few people blog, fewer even bother to read. What with social networking, farmville and all that we have lost the gift of reading which is the source of all true knowledge. So don't get discouraged, I am sure you ll pick up readers on the way.
    Enjoy your time blogging. I have added myself to your followers list. Do visit my blog when you find time and drop in comments wherever you feel appropriate. The link is:
    http://sreejusden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete