Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Invisible Hands

 


People who know me from my childhood, might also know that I'm a devotee of lord shiva or more specifically Vaikathappa. There has never been a single day which went without me uttering 'ende vaikathappa' meaning my lord. I did my class 11 & 12 at NSS HSS, Tripunithura. I was nicknamed vaikathappa. People knew me by that name, rather than my own name.

But few years back, I felt even after being such a strong devotee of shiva, I had to face some continuous setbacks from my age of 14. So, I distanced myself from vaikathappa. Yes, at times I prayed to him though.

I realized few days back that his invisible hands were over me throughout these years. He was protecting me from all those situations where in it was supposed to happen worse than what actually happened. I'm blessed with handful of people who love & care about me. Among them there are very few (precisely 5 to 8) with whom I can pour my heart. But they are actually the angels who were sent by vaikathappa. That's how I want to believe. I was not in contact with one person, with whom I used to be very close with. I don’t know why we stopped talking to each other. But just a call changed everything. I didn't feel that I was talking after such a long time. But definitely that call made my head & heart lighter. I spoke out. I don't know whether he/she understood the situation I was in. Because I spoke a lot jumping from situation to situation all which I had been carrying for last 2 years. And it even made me realize that after all we all are a family!!! 

I don't want to mention their names either. But will understand themselves when they read this post. I really thank them for being there when I needed help really.

And so definitely I can shout out to people that, please do speak out whenever you feel to. There will be some invisible hand meant for you. There will be people around you for whom your financial status, family status, occupational status or any other status doesn't matter. If something matters to them its you and just about you. They would not be able to give you a solution, but definitely listen to you and give you enough strength & courage to take a decision/solution by your own. 

PS: Taking one’s life is not a solution to end your problems. It would rather end you with lot many. Moreover, it will make others believe that you were indeed wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment